Peace Arch New Vehicle, Commercial & Corporate Leasing
Leases for All Makes
Peace Arch Toyota (PAT) Leasing New and Used
Why Lease? Here are some compelling reasons you may want to choose to lease your vehicle:
- The desire to acquire a vehicle with minimal upfront costs.
- Lease financing enables you to acquire your desired vehicle and preserve your bank credit line. Why use your credit line when you can use ours?
- Conserve working capital. A lease will allow you to conserve your working capital, lower your monthly payments, and maximize your tax advantages.
- Leasing provides you with the ease of budgeting. Lease payments are fixed over the full term of the lease, enabling you to manage your budget and cash flow.
- The desire to avoid paying the substantial sales taxes on the entire purchase price of a vehicle.
- Tax benefits derived from leasing for business use. (Please consult your financial advisor for exact details)
Why P.A.T. Leasing?
We make it so easy to lease the car of your dreams. Our commitment is to consistently deliver cost-effective, efficient and flexible leases for both dealers and end-users. At P.A.T. Leasing we are automotive enthusiasts. We want you to love vehicles drive them and, enjoy them too, all while reaping the benefits of a lease program that is tailored to your needs.
We work with automotive dealerships throughout Western Canada to help you acquire your new or preowned vehicle at the best price and terms that are right for you. Not only do we lease All-Makes and Models, unlike traditional lease companies, we have the ability of leasing select vintage sports, collector, and exotic cars. Whatever the need may be, we'll put together the right leasing package to get you on the road.
Compared with other financing arrangements, we are uniquely positioned to offer our customers maximum flexibility. You'll enjoy the ability to conserve your working capital, lower your monthly payments and maximize your tax advantages. Let's work together to make your automobile dreams come true.
How it works:
At lease inception, we agree to a pre-determined value for your car at lease end. Optimally, we would like to set the residual value below the anticipated wholesale value with the goal of maintaining equity in your vehicle. Choose a payment schedule from 24 to 60 months and enjoy your car. When your lease expires, you have four options: